Tuesday 1 November 2016

Wednesday highlights

Wednesday was a busy day. First, we did some writing. We have been writing stories about a taniwha. Here is Cing's story:

One day a taniwha went swimming in the moana. He told me in my ear, "Come with me!" I said, "Oh, no, no, no. I have to go. My mum is waiting for me." I said, "Good bye to you!" The taniwha went swimming away. That was the end of that.

We practiced our songs and dance for our fiafia performance. 


It was exciting to perform for many parents in the hall this morning. 


We have started thinking about the...


Our task is to make a bag or box to carry a cupcake home in, so that it doesn't get spoilt. 



We had a think about what we would need in order to make a cupcake box or bag. Here are our ideas:


To finish off our day we made and decorated some drums using tin cans and balloons. We figured out that drums make different pitches sounds depending on how big they are. We found out that the stretching of the balloon changed the pitch too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment